We are looking for .NET Web Developer, Tech Lead to be a part of our Atea Digital Services team.
- Perform coding, unit testing and documentation of software units defined by the design document;
- Participate in software modification during integration testing;
- Adhere to the project/assignment timelines as agreed with the Service Delivery Manager or other authorized personnel;
- Develop efficient software according to business requirements within a given time frame;
- Ensure compliance with relevant Group IT processes, methods and tools, and business processes;
- Ensure applicable IT security directive is followed for the service;
- Gather functional and non-functional, including information security requirements from the stakeholders and document such requirements;
- Be competent in developing complex detailed Application/database design;
- Establish and maintain the consistency of a Product throughout its lifecycle;
- Plan and establish a Software Configuration Management plan and secure that it is communicated;
- Be competent in cost effective estimation and planning of development, deployment and operation activities;
- Secure that the necessary and relevant review and audits are performed for the product;
- Participate in architecture discussions and provide input;
- Discuss release and deployment plans;
- Technically lead and supervise other Application Developer Professionals within their area of responsibility.
- 5+ years of proven hands-on web development experience using the Microsoft .NET framework;
- 2+ years of working experience with Umbraco CMS;
- Experience in producing standards-compliant, performant and accessible websites;
- Ability to identify technical, security risks and propose mitigation actions;
- Action, target-oriented and self-driven, taking initiative and achieving results;
- Team player that enjoys working in an international environment;
- Good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle, development practices recommended by Application Development Framework and DevOps Practices;
- Familiar with ITIL, Agile, Scrum, Kanban practices and methodologies will be considered as advantage;
- Have solid knowledge of English (written and spoken).
- Remote work and work from home possibilities (from anywhere in Lithuania).
- An opportunity to work in international team developing innovative solutions.
- Investment in employee growth, development and certification courses.
- Internal career opportunities.
Salary: 3500-4300 eur / month gross.
Monthly salary depends on your level of experience.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org